Information & Resources For Peach County Citizens and Businesses
This page is dedicated to providing information and resources about our businesses and organizations along with helpful links to State, Federal and other websites associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Peach County Board of Commissioners Executive Order (Information about County-wide curfews, general County functions, business closures/operational requirements, etc.)
- A Message from Peach County Schools (March 6, 2020)
"Parents, please be advised that Governor Kemp has issued an executive order to keep schools closed through April 24th. We will provide additional information for parents and students, as it becomes available, through our district social media. Thank you for your continued patience, support, care and concern for our children." (March 26, 2020)
- Peach County To Go (A listing of privately-owned Peach County restaurants with hours, menus, etc. Please consider supporting your favorite local restaurants!)
- A Message from the Fort Valley Utility Commission
- City of Fort Valley Declaration of Local Emergency
The SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters. Georgia businesses are now approved to apply for this loan. Learn about available resources & see how this critical resource can help your business!
- Disaster Loan Assistance - U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
The IRS has a special webpage, Coronavirus Tax Relief that focuses on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. This page will be updated as new information is available and is in English and Spanish.
- Coronavirus Tax Relief resources & news releases from IRS
The State of Georgia has a new COVID-19 hotline. If you believe that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor, an urgent care clinic, or your local federally qualified healthcare center. Please do not show up unannounced at an emergency room or health care facility.
Hotline: (844) 442-2681
Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) has also created a resource library to help Chambers and businesses prepare for the impacts of COVID-19 transmission in the United States. Learn more about implementing a series of actions that minimize impact on local communities and support the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) containment strategy.
- Pandemic Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers (Plan & Respond) CDC recommended guidance for employers, including advice for developing a response plan and steps that all employers can implement now.
- Key Planning Recommendations for Mass Gatherings
- CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY LOANS - Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Phase 3 Federal Relief Bill Synopsis - S. 3548 CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) Phase 3 Coronavirus Relief Legislation (DOWNLOADS automatically)
- The Georgia Chamber is working to support fact-based communication as we weather the COVID-19 pandemic. The Small Business Administration currently has two major loan programs in response to COVID-19. A business can apply for both the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Paycheck Protection Program IF there are different use of proceeds for each program. Funds from these loans cannot be comingled. Click here for a PDF out of the Chamber summarizing the key points for these programs. This piece can also be found along with a host of other resources on the Chamber’s website at www.gachamber.com/covid19.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE