Celebrate Georgia's sweetest season and the arrival of the first peach blossoms at Lane Southern Orchards 4th annual Peach Blossom Festival. Saturday March 19th from 10-5 we’ll have food vendors selling their fares…BBQ, Shrimp & Grits, Brunswick Stew, Philly cheese steak, funnel cakes and more….and crafts vendors selling their wares. Our kids play area is only $10 for unlimited access all day. See Antique Tractors and an F-15 cockpit simulator. Saturday, March 19th from 10-5. Lane Southern Orchards I-75 exit 142.
March 19, 2016 • 10am–5pm Fort Valley, Georgia
• Live Entertainment Stage with Musicians and
• Kaleigh Courson and Dixon Road performing from 3–5pm
• Air Force Base F-15 cockpit Simulator used to teach pilots
• Blossom Tours
• Specialty Gift and Food Vendors
• Old Tractors
• Face Painting and Glitter Tattoos
• Alex’s Lemonade Stand
• Wine Tastings
• And a Whole Lot More!
• Pay one price and play all day in the Peach Blossom Play Zone!
5 Minutes West of I-75, Exit 142
50 Lane Road, Fort Valley, Georgia